Unfortunately, there is no way to restore a deleted world on Minecraft PE or the console version of Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) if you haven.t made a backup of the Minecraft world folders. However, if the save file was simply corrupted, the game will automatically attempt to recover and fix the file.
How do I restore a backup world in Minecraft?
Now that you have your Minecraft world backed up, here is a quick and easy guide that you can follow to restore your game:
- Select the world which you have backed up.
- Click on the .Edit. button.
- Navigate to the .Open Backups Folder. button.
- Find the backup file for the world that you would like to restore.
Can you get back a deleted Minecraft world on IPAD?
Unfortunately, if you did not create a backup copy, then that world is gone forever and there.s no way to restore it.
Is there a way to restore deleted files?
Right-click the file or folder, and then select Restore previous versions. You.ll see a list of available previous versions of the file or folder. The list will include files saved on a backup (if you.re using Windows Backup to back up your files) as well as restore points, if both types are available.
To restore your world open Settings >. Application Saved Data Management >. Saved Data in Online Storage. Here, select Download to System Storage, then select the world that you want to restore and choose Download.
Does uninstalling Minecraft bedrock delete worlds?
Yes – if you don.t back up your data before uninstalling the game, your saves will be lost.17 Sept 2022
How do I get my Minecraft world back on my Iphone?
How to Recover Missing Worlds (iOS Only)
- Make sure your app is up to date by going to the App store and selecting Update. If updating the app isn.t available, it.s most likely up to date.
- Open the Minecraft Marketplace.
- Select the Store.
- Scroll down to purchases and select Restore Purchases.
How do I recover a lost Minecraft world?
Follow these steps:
- Open the Run dialog box.
- Navigate to the AppData folder.
- Go to the Saves folder.
- Launch the Properties window.
- Restore your Minecraft world by clicking the Restore button.
How do I recover a deleted Minecraft world?
If you lose your Minecraft world or it becomes corrupted, you can then restore your phone to a previous version. On Android, you can do this by selecting Settings >. Accounts and backup >. Back up data and ensuring that the Apps option is turned on.